Interested applicants please write in to Mr Tan Yeow Kiat (email@example.com)
Monday, November 24, 2014
Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Please contact Yiming (firstname.lastname@example.org) below if you are interested.
1. Research Chemist for specialty chemical company
2. Senior Chemical Engineer/Chemical Engineer for specialty chemical company
· Manage tasks that lead to new or improved products according to the business strategies for oilfield.
· Responsible for development of new or improved chemicals/formulations in oilfield application.
· Set up and conduct chemical experiments, tests, and analyses using various related techniques such as demulsifier testing, pour point testing etc..
· Presents research results in conferences and at customers and publishes articles in scientific magazines where applicable.
· Maintenance of lab inventory and equipment
· Participate in customer laboratory and full-scale tests
· Bachelor or M.Sc. in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or related field
· Good understanding of surfactants and polymers functionalities
· 3-4 years relevant industrial experience
· Other research experience such as Asphalt or mining is also desirable.
· Fluent in Written and Oral English
Senior Chemical Engineer/Chemical Engineer
· Evaluate and make proposals for plant modifications and/or new equipment or facilities which leads to help achieves increased capacity, increases on-stream factor, minimal production of non-conformance product, and improves overall manufacturing performance.
· Troubleshoot all unit operational and production problems, and ensure compliance of established quality system.
· May be required to work on project assignments
· Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering or related fields.
· 4 to 7 years' relevant experience in chemical process plant.
· A team player with strong Operations / project management skills.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of people.
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Interested applicants may forward their CV to email@example.com
The requirement is minimum Diploma in Chemical Process Technology. Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering highly preferred.
Minimum related experience of 2 years of which at least 1 year in equivalent position, preferably from Flavors & Fragrance company,
Food manufacturing, pharmaceutical, chemical or petrochemical industries.
The job scope is as follows:-
Execute Shop Floor Quality and Efficiency Improvement (Main Scope)
§ Support Scale-up Activities & Production Transfers
§ Support new products and support new technology introduction
§ Provide support to production transfers
§ Coordinate and Optimize Processes and Technologies
§ Ensure accurate manufacturing instructions are in place
§ Ensure and improve quality consistency of technological processes
§ Support and provide technological expertise for cost reduction initiatives
§ Identify formula change needs and provide technological support for flavour modification
§ Support process trouble shooting activities
§ Handles quality non-conformances (both internal NC and Customer Complaints)
§ Coordinate and support root cause analysis and action follow-up
Support Maintenance of Local Quality and Food Safety Programs (Support scope)
§ Provide support on maintenance of the local quality documentation and programs
§ Support on maintenance the local food safety and defense program
§ Conduct internal audits
§ Support the local Vendor & Customer Quality programs
§ Support training of ground staff on quality and food safety
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Interested applicants please write in directly.
ITS Scientific Group is a leading provider of scientific workflow solutions in South East Asia. With 15 offices in 7 countries, namely Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines and China, we are committed to help our clients source and identify innovative scientific equipment and Solutions that boost their efficiencies and competitiveness in today’s scientific climate. Our Company in Singapore, ITS Science & Medical is currently hiring.
(Singapore – Henderson)
§ Responsible for sales and marketing activities of all products and services supplied/offered by the Company that include but not limited to Chemistry and Analytical equipments and related services assigned
§ To undertake and perform sales & marketing activities focusing on achieving sales target for products/services assigned
§ To liaise with suppliers and customers in a satisfactory manner with regards to enquiries and opportunities.
§ To prepare and report weekly update on detailed funnel, sales/work status, market updates, business opportunity, competitors activities and other relevant market information
§ To participate in all training activities undertaken by the company
§ Diploma / Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related disciplines
§ Preferably with 2-3 years of working experience
§ Candidates who possess own vehicle preferred
§ Team player with a great attitude
§ Outgoing personality
§ Willing to travel
§ Attractive renumeration package
§ Career development opportunities
§ Five day work week
§ Medical benefits
Interested applicants, please forward your application letter, your recent photo and detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
The Human Resource Manager
ITS Science & Medical Pte Ltd
219 Henderson Rd #11-02
Henderson Industrial Park
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Interested applicants please contact Ms Esther Ng
Setsco Services has an environment that values and support staff mobility for career advancement. We believe in giving equal opportunity to internal staff for our vacancies.
Technical Assistant (Anbros)
- Ensure the smooth delivery of test samples
- Conduct basic chemical tests
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- GCE "O" level
- Open to work on Saturdays
- Possess Class 3 Licence
Engineering Assistant (CSD)
- Responsible for trouble shooting of Aircon system and electrical circuits system
- Liaising and sourcing of vendors for quotation / equipment / servicing
- Monitor the Contractors in aspect of quality, schedule and safety during work execution
- NITEC in Electrical engineering field or relevant discipline
- 2 years of relevant experience and knowledge of Single Line blueprint circuit
- Good knowledge of air-conditioning systems, electrical and general installations
Technical Officers (Food Chem)- 1 vacancy
- Responsible for handling of chemical testing of food samples (both halal and non-halal food)
- Able to operate on the laboratory equipments (Chromatography and spectroscopy), and samples' preparation.
- Diploma in CPT (Food Option)/ Food Science, Microbiology, Chemistry or any other related fields.
- Experience in handling yeast mould, bacteria test, pathogens and food samples will be an added advantage.
Technical Officers (Calibration)- 3 Vacancies
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronic / "A" level / ITC
- Experience in Calibration is preferred
- At least 2 years of working experience in an Engineering Environment
- Required to drive
Technical Officer / Assistant Engineer (Structural)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Required to drive
Technical Officer (Mechcanical & Metallurgic x 1)
- Diploma in Science or equivalent
- No experience required as training will be provided
- conduct failure investigation, operate microscope and SEM machine
- Degree in Materials/ Mechanical Science or equivalent
- Relevant experience will be advantageous
- Diploma in Purchasing/ Logistic / Supply Chain or equivalent
- Min. 1 year of relevant experience
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred
- Strong in MS Office applications, especially Word & Excel
Friday, August 29, 2014
Interested applicants please contact Ms Esther Ng, email@example.com
Urgently looking out for Part-time Technical Officer in Microbiology Lab on Saturday (8.30am to 6.00pm):
To perform microbiological testing on food samples in an aseptic and timely manner, including:
- To perform transferring from enriched sample to respective broths
- Plate streaking on various agar
- Packing of agars in media preparation lab
- Proper autoclaving and disposal of biological waste
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by microbiologists
- Candidate must possess either a NITEC/ Higher NITEC/ Polytechnic Diploma or existing student specializing in biotechnology, microbiology, food science or equivalent.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Jurong area
- Candidate must be willing to work from 8.30am to 6pm on every Saturday , and are able to commit for at least 6 months to 1 year
- Able to come down for an initial training session on a Monday and Tuesday (half day - Morning) - Total of 2 half-days before starting on a Saturday shift
- Hands-on person, keen to learn microbiological technique skills, Accurate and precise
- Good knowledge of microbiological test methods will be advantageous