Message Classification: Restricted
- Conduct analysis on raw materials and finished products
- Ensure quality of materials and products through correct operation of test equipment and analysis in accordance to specifications and requirements
· Entry of analysis results into SAP
- Perform trials blends for product development work
- Housekeeping and maintain good working condition of all laboratory equipment according to 5S methodology
- Ensure proper maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment are carried out according to schedule
- Assist in maintaining the ISO 9001/14001/OSHAS 18001 procedures
- Diploma in Chemical Process Technology / Chemical Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of laboratory experience (Fresh graduates may be considered as well)
- Able to handle analysis with precision & testing equipment independently
- Able to do shift work and/or Overtime
We invite qualified candidates to email their curriculum vitae stating current and expected salary together with their photograph to: email@example.com by 30th June 2015 .
Kindly indicate email as ‘recommended by Mr Kwok’.
TOTAL OIL ASIA-PACIFIC PTE LTD
10 Pandan Avenue