Please contact Yiming (firstname.lastname@example.org) below if you are interested.
1. Research Chemist for specialty chemical company
2. Senior Chemical Engineer/Chemical Engineer for specialty chemical company
· Manage tasks that lead to new or improved products according to the business strategies for oilfield.
· Responsible for development of new or improved chemicals/formulations in oilfield application.
· Set up and conduct chemical experiments, tests, and analyses using various related techniques such as demulsifier testing, pour point testing etc..
· Presents research results in conferences and at customers and publishes articles in scientific magazines where applicable.
· Maintenance of lab inventory and equipment
· Participate in customer laboratory and full-scale tests
· Bachelor or M.Sc. in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or related field
· Good understanding of surfactants and polymers functionalities
· 3-4 years relevant industrial experience
· Other research experience such as Asphalt or mining is also desirable.
· Fluent in Written and Oral English
Senior Chemical Engineer/Chemical Engineer
· Evaluate and make proposals for plant modifications and/or new equipment or facilities which leads to help achieves increased capacity, increases on-stream factor, minimal production of non-conformance product, and improves overall manufacturing performance.
· Troubleshoot all unit operational and production problems, and ensure compliance of established quality system.
· May be required to work on project assignments
· Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering or related fields.
· 4 to 7 years' relevant experience in chemical process plant.
· A team player with strong Operations / project management skills.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of people.