Message Classification: Restricted
Singapore test services has 2 position available for lab and are looking for Diploma holders (preferred).
- Performing routine analyses for chemical tests, environmental samples tests, and water tests.
- Troubleshoot quality related issues
- Upkeep the safety and quality aspects within scope of work
- Calibration and maintenance of assigned equipment in the lab
- Maintain chemical standards, and work instructions
- Minimum Diploma in Analytical Chemistry or equivalent
- 2 years in analytical laboratory environment, with experience in ICP-OES / GC-FID / GC-MS preferred.
- Good team work attitude, eager to learn and proactive, detail focusses and emphasizes on high quality work.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work with people from different backgrounds
- Strong communication skills in English verbally and in writing
- Effective user of Microsoft Office Words, Excel, and PowerPoint
Please write in to Ms Huang Jin [firstname.lastname@example.org].
During interview to fill up the application form, referral or source of knowing this opening should be given as: Tan Hui Ying Yvonne.