Message Classification: Restricted
pharma technician (12 hours rotating shift)
Interested applicants please send your resume to Mr Wong Kok Keong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Perform manufacturing operations per production schedule in compliance with cGMP and achieve the operational objectives.
· Meet Site’s safety, health and environmental (SHE) performance objectives through compliance with site SHE rules.
· Ability to carry out basic shopfloor trouble shooting, initiate RTPS sheet and participate in solution development and implement.
Non Routine Operation / Campaign turnaround Activities
Incident, Event, Atypical
· Provide detailed information for all events and atypical to assist in notification /investigation.
· Responsible to carry out basic shop floor trouble shooting and escalate to next appropriate level when required.
· Support in data collection to assist investigations.
Quality / SHE Stewardship
Safety, Health & Environment
· Participates in and supports the implementation of actions for all Incident Investigations and Audits.
· Highlights “Near Miss” and other improvement ideas for work environment.
· Use Tier process and other opportunities to engage positively with others to improve both communication + teamwork skills.
· Share technical knowledge + feedback to other as opportunity/training occurs.
DIRECT IMPACT ($)*
INDIRECT IMPACT ($)*
* (only if applicable)
No. of direct reports:
Total: __0__ direct
No. of indirect reports:
Total: __0__ indirect
(The headcount figure is subjected to ±10% fluctuation in view of changing business needs.)
· A Diploma or a Technical school graduate Science / Engineering with strong back ground in operation and maintenance in pharmaceutical/API chemical manufacturing experience.
· Must be will to work in 12 hours rotating shift (day/night).
· 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience.
Leadership, Professional and Functional Competencies*
· Refer to Career Framework Competency Model.
Other Personal Attributes*:
· Strong back ground in operation of chemical/pharmaceutical systems including hands on experience.
· Experience in safety procedures/practices.
· Familiarized with cGMP working environment.
· Has a good writing and communication skill.
· Understanding of lean tools and techniques including Work Standards, Kanban, 5S and Visual management.
· Has the capability to train people on operations.
*(Including competencies found in career maps as applicable)