There are 2 vacancies available for Technical Officer position at PUB and each position will have different job responsibilities as indicated below:
Responsibilities for Technical Officer 1
1. Monitor the R&D projects that PUB collaborates with both local and international industry partners and research institutions. - Collate and compile project progress reports. - Monitor project costs expenditure, and project duration.
2. Monitor the progress of R&D proposals submitted to PUB for evaluation. - Circulate R&D proposal for comments, and collate comments for discussion at the monthly Project Evaluation Panel. -Compile the recommendations of the PEP for approval at the Project Steering Committee.
3. Assist in the preparation of R&D-related documents like, 1) Terms and Conditions for Test-bedding, 2) Memorandum of Understanding and 3) Research Agreements. - Collate the comments from the legal and technical personnel of all signatories of the document.
Responsibilities for Technical Officer 2
1. Administer R&D projects funded under the Environment and Water Industry Programme Office (EWI), including support of grant calls, processing of change requests, tracking of progress reports.
2. Provide administrative support to grant calls through the NRF online portal (RITA system
3. Provide logistic support for EWI meetings, including the Project Evaluation Panel Meetings
4. Compile progress reports for EWI projects
5. Support audit and major reviews of EWI funding initiatives administered by PUB-TD
6. Assist in SIWW key events such as Lee Kuan Yew Water Prize Secretariat, TechXChange workshop and SIWW Innovation Booth
· Diploma in Biotechnology/ Chem Process Technology/ Chem and Biomolecular Engg/ Chem Engg/ Civil and Env Engg/ Env Sci/ Env and Water Technology from local polytechnics
· Meticulous and organized
· Equipped with good interpersonal skills and a good team player
Interested applicants please send in your resume with the subject "Application for Technical Officer" to email@example.com.