Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Water quality workshop quick survey

Message Classification: Restricted


Dear all,

 

I am planning a new workshop on water quality for professionals intending to further their understanding in the growing water industry or educators wanting to learn about the intricacies of water education.

 

Having gotten feedback from a few associates, I would like to further refine the scope of my workshop before rolling it out. As such, if you can spare 5-10min to complete a survey here, I would much appreciate your contribution.

 

In addition, I will share a summary of the survey results with all respondents. (Incidentally, this is something I would like to see more surveyors practising when I participate in their surveys.) The survey will close on 31 Oct 2016.

 

Start the survey now.

 

Thank you

Mr Kwok

 

 

No comments: