Message Classification: Restricted
Dork Ketal has an open position for Site Technician in Oil and Gas Industry. Interested candidate may contact or email their resume to email@example.com
Even though the JD specifies Dip in Chem Eng or Mech Eng, I see that it fits graduates in DCP, DACP too.
TECHNICAL SERVICES TECHNICIAN
Managing site activity, chemical dosages, chemical stocks; ensure company assets are in good care; establishing and strengthening relationships with area operator and production supervisors
Key Performance Area, Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop and maintain good communication with customers’ site and laboratory team.
· Provide support to ensure proper site activities are maintained.
· Ensure all laboratory chemical reagents and chemical apparatus at customer’s site are properly maintained.
· Transportation of samples from site to external laboratory using company’s vehicle
· Monitor chemical dosages and chemical tank levels, manage chemical stock inventory at site
· Ensure all chemical tanks are properly labeled with GHS standard.
· Fabrication of pump skid and tubings, pump maintenance when required
· Conduct house-keeping at chemical area so as to comply customer’s HSE rules & regulation.
· Maintain good communication with site engineer and highlight any abnormalities in site if observe.
· Ensure all company assets at site are properly maintained and taken care.
· To learn and troubleshoot laboratory analysis & site injection system.
· Including any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned
· Diploma in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
· Self-motivated, management & customer service skills
· Interpersonal communication skills
· Team work
· Good computer skills
· Valid Singapore Class 3 driving license required