- DACP (Diploma in applied chemistry with pharmaceutical science) graduates can apply for Pharmacy, Medicine and Dentistry in NUS. Wow!
- Nothing new - our students have entering Science (Chemistry) for years.
- Can't apply for Science (Physics) - nothing surprising here
- Can't apply for Material Science and Engineering - Surprise! NUS apparently wants to see certain changes to DACP curriculum though I have no idea what they are
- Environmental Studies! I only knew about this course recently even though it has been running since 2011. It sounds like my kind of interest - http://envstudies.nus.edu.sg/programme/
But takers beware, it is less about environmental science & engineering and more about policy, sociology, law, management. In other words, the soft aspects of environmental studies!
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
This just came in. Thought that it will be interesting to include it here.