Message Classification: Restricted
Interested candidate, may drop Ms Esther Ng an email or resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Structural Testing Department (more for glass testing)
- Perform Concrete Testing, Glass Testing, Water Tightness Test
- Perform on-site structural investigation
- Generate test reports
- Calibration of instruments
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Nitec / Diploma in Material/ Civil / Structtural / Mechanical Engineering or other relevant
- No experience needed as training provided
- Good interpersonal and Teamworker
- Willing to travel overseas
- Willing to work in site environment such as construction site
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Posses Class 3 license
2. Technical Officer for Environmental Site Testing & Consultancy.
Below is the job scope for sharing:
1. Perform on site monitoring of Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) in accordance to NEA's SS:554 standards.
2. Perform on site Industrial Hygiene (IH) monitoring at various factories and workplaces in accordance to MOM's WSHA Act.
3. Preparation and calibration of onsite equipments.
4. Compilation of IAQ & IH data.
5. Generation of simple IAQ & IH reports
6. Environmental site assessment that include, sample bottles preparation, soil sampling, groundwater monitoring and sampling
7. Site supervision during borehole drilling and groundwater monitoring well installation
8. Office based work may include the input of laboratory results into existing EBS database.
9. Assist in various types of water samples collection for trade effluent, drinking water, storm water or grease trap samples to meet PUB standards.
10. Miscellaneous office admin tasks when there are no site work.
11. Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisors
1. Minimum Diploma in Chemical Process Technology/ Chemical Engineering or any related field
2. Hands-on experience in analytical instruments' operation, maintenance and troubleshooting is advantageous; especially chromatographic and spectroscopic
3. Independent, strong analytical knowledge and good interpersonal skills
4. Willing to work on weekend and overtime if required
5. Prior relevant working experience in laboratory work will be advantageous
6. For candidates with no experience, training will be provided
7. Possess Class 3 License will be advantageous
SETSCO Services Pte Ltd
18 Teban Gardens Crescent Singapore 608925